Global Accreditation ICF ACSTH CCE 11 hours
Live Coaching Practical Classes with expert instructor & group
Choose MARCH or SEP weekly 3-hour Zoom USA, Africa, Europe Time Zones
Certification in Family Systemic Coaching + 4 Step Method
Guide clients to hand back family baggage with professional Systemic Coaching
WITH COLLEEN-JOY AND HER MASTER COACH TEAM
When I learned about Bert Hellinger’s groundbreaking family constellations work 20 years ago, I was initially sceptical until I saw the transformative power of the processes.
Although transgenerational healing is best experienced in a group facilitated by a trained psychotherapist, I longed to bring the knowledge into the coaching space. After years of experimenting with what worked and what didn’t, I discovered that even a coached conversation or guided visualization around the major themes of systemic work could produce incredible positive changes in people’s lives.
My appreciation for this work led to co-authoring a book, “Bloodlines and Baggage” with my dear friend and colleague Dr Pam Roux and creating a 4-Step Coaching Method based on the principles of Family Constellations. This course focuses on the FAMILY application but also shows the organizational and corporate use of the same methods.
On this page, find the info you need to decide whether to join our next Systemic Coach live certification class (we run 2 a year).
What's included in our Systemic Coach Course?
Included in our Systemic coaching course:
- 3 LIVE Zoom classes.
- Instant access to helpful online resources (video, PDF worksheets, sample assessments to learn from).
- ICF Accredited Attendance Certificate worth 11 hours ACSTH + CCE (use for renewing or applying for your coaching ACC, PCC, MCC credential).
- A 4-Step Systemic Coaching method (to establish belonging, clarify placement, hand back systemic burdens and open to gifts).
- A guided family visualization with the 4 steps
- The science of wholeness – quantum physics understanding.
Who is Systemic Coaching Certification for?
Natural Coaches who want to add unique speciality coaching toolboxes to their practice on their path to becoming Master Coaches.
Professionals who want to add sought-after ICF benchmarked coaching competencies to their existing work include leaders, consultants, trainers, practitioners, therapists, psychologists and managers.
Working Coaches seeking ICF CCE continued coach education hours. For example, ACC, PCC and MCC life, business, executive, Enneagram, wellness, financial and youth coaches.
With InnerLifeSkills Systemic Coach, you’ll attend 3 x 3-hour live Zoom classes with an expert instructor and group to practice with.
Download your 80-page PDF sample manual here…
We believe in giving first; here’s a sample from our ACTP-Accredited Master Coach program.
InnerLifeSkills Systemic Coach Certification empowers you with
ICF ACSTH CCE HOURS
What you’ll learn [Curriculum]
DEEPER THAN SURFACE LIFE COACHING
We have incorporated some of the cutting-edge work by psychologists and transpersonal therapists worldwide to create a coaching approach to systems and group dynamics.
Drawing from the findings of transgenerational healing, family constellations and systems theory, this approach works powerfully to redress systemic root issues.
This course contains everything you need to facilitate a coaching style of family systemic coaching:
4-Step Systemic Method
You’ll learn to coach the 4-Step Systemic Method in a light conversational way (to add to a coaching session) or as a coached series, where each coaching session covers a progressive step.
- #1 BELONGING – guide clients to explore their sense of belonging and strengthen this.
- #2 PLACEMENT – coach clients to discover the role of placement, especially misplacement and guide them to transform.
- #3 BURDENS – most powerfully coach the handing back of family baggage and burdens.
- #4 GIFTS – with hands open, free of burdens, coach your client to receive the gifts of their bloodlines.
ICF Core Competencies + Unique Ready-to-Coach Systemic Processes
Apply ICF Core Competencies (global gold standards) to coach systemic topics for family and organizational systems. Then add powerful unique processes with ready-to-use worksheets.
Liberate your earning potential with this Speciality Coaching Toolbox
This unique coaching toolbox will help you to serve your clients at the highest levels and separate you from your competition in the coaching space.
What Accreditation does your certification include?
- 11 hours ACSTH + CCE (which you can use for renewing an ICF credential or applying for your ICF ACC, PCC or MCC credential using their easiest ACTP Path). This includes:
- 11 hours ICF Core Competencies
- 9 hours are synchronous (live coaching classes online)
- 2 hours are asynchronous (self-study and practice)
For decades we’ve gratefully worked with incredible coaches
What do our certified coaches have to say? Read some of our reviews on Facebook.
Offer professional Systemic Coaching or add this unique coaching toolbox to your services.
Join our next live coaching class to gain Accredited Systemic Family Coaching certification. Attend our enjoyable and hands-on instructor-led weekly 3-hour classes today.
CLASS START TIMES
[check daylight savings]
Every Monday simply login (video on) to join your practical class.
Most of our short courses are consecutive once-a-week classes.
Your online resources are available on enrollment – instant access.
3 ZOOM LIVE CLASSES
Classes are 3-hours with a 10-15 minute break.
Classes are recorded for review and to catch up if you miss a class.
Breakout sessions help you to practise coaching in a safe, supportive space with fellow students [critical for your learning].
This course has an online theory assessment.
100% attendance secures your certification.
Your certificate will show your ICF ACSTH + CCE hours.