InnerLifeSkills Systemic Coach
Life Coach Certification Program
ICF 11 ACSTH + CCE AS LIVE WEEKLY ZOOM ONLINE CLASSES
Become an InnerLifeSkills Systemic Coach.
Coach family dynamics and team cohesion using cutting edge transgenerational Systemic Coaching methods.
- What makes InnerLifeSkills Systemic Coaching different?
- Why add Systemic Coaching to your toolbox?
- What will you learn on this course?
- When does the course start?
- How do I enroll in this Systemic Coaching course?
Accredited Systemic Coach Certification
- Attend online classes for 3 weeks, 4 hours per week.
- 11 ACSTH hours or CCE hours, ICF accredited.
- Develop your systems coaching toolbox and skills.
- Learn the ILS 4 Step Systems Coaching method.
- Work with family, corporate and other group dynamics.
What makes this Systemic Coaching Certification unique?
Learn our systemic coaching methods.
Who else teaches a 3 week course on systems coaching methods (inspired by the Family Constellation and Organizational Constellation work of Bert Hellinger) as part of their certified life coach training?
We have adapted and refined these family and organizational coaching methods so that they do not cross the boundaries of therapy, but still offer invaluable systemic transformation.
Based on the groundbreaking research into Quantum theories of interconnectedness, wholeness and entanglement, learn to work systemically to take individual development to the next level.
We have incorporated some of the cutting edge work by psychologists and transpersonal therapists in the world to create a coaching approach to systems and group dynamics.
Drawing from the findings of transgenerational healing, family constellations and systems theory, this approach works powerfully to redress systemic root issues.
Why join this InnerLifeSkills Systemic Coaching course?
Learn systemic coaching methods for personal growth, family relationship building and business team building.
Learn on this course:
- How to coach (not counsel) groups, teams and family dynamics.
- Learn to work with key issues of ‘belonging’, ‘placement’, the handing back of ‘burdens’ and how to receive the ‘gifts’ of groups.
- The ILS 4 Step Systems method includes reflective coaching approaches that create new awareness and excavate insightful solutions.
This course counts as credit and as ICF accredited hours, towards your ILS Master Coach qualification.
What will you learn on this course?
See the Nuggets and PQF’s that you’ll learn…
SYSTEMIC COACHING SKILLS DEVELOPED:
- Systemic coaching.
- Coaching questions for group dynamics and family systems.
SYSTEMIC COACHING METHODS:
- InnerLifeSKills 4 Step Systems coaching method.
- InnerLifeSKills Belonging, Placement, Burdens and Gifts methods.
- Guided visualizations to offer for working to hand back family burdens.
When can I join your next Systemic Coaching online course?
There are 2 courses per year, which book up quickly because we restrict the class group sizes, so please book early.
Click the ENROLL NOW button to see our next systemic family coach certification course dates.
Where are the classes?
These are all online live classes, with a live trainer and classmates. This means you can join from anywhere in the world (no traffic, accommodation or travel costs).
All you need is computer and high-speed internet.